Self Assessment Quiz – How Toxic Are You?
- Do you have acne, eczema, hives, or unexplained itching?
- Do you suffer from fatigue, lethargy, joint pains, muscle aches, or weakness?
- Are you subject to irritability, mood swings, anxiety, depression, poor concentration, a “spacey” feeling, or restlessness?
- Do you get headaches, a stuffy nose, frequent sinus infections, or allergies?
- Do you get frequent yeast infections?
- Do you suffer from nausea, bad breath, foul-smelling stools, a bloated feeling, or intolerance to certain foods?
- Do you ever use over-the-counter, prescription, or recreational drugs on a regular basis?
- Do you use coffee, cigarettes, candy or soda?
- Do you drink alcoholic beverages?
- Do you eat fast, fatty, processed or fried foods?
- Do you have a bowel movement less than two times per day?
- Do you experience intestinal gas and bloating or constipation?
- Do you live with or near air and water pollution?
- Are you often exposed to chemicals, sedatives, or stimulants?
If you answered “Yes” to three or more of the above questions, you may want to consider a detoxification program.