COVID-19 PROTOCOLS – Please Click Here for our Treatment Consent Form
In order to keep everyone safe, we’ve made a few changes to our usual office flow. Rest assured our office continues to practice rigorous standard sanitary protocols. Please note some changes:
- All staff are screened prior to each shift for subjective and objective markers for covid-19.
- We will maintain social distancing throughout the office, with the exception of treatment care.
- All staff will be wearing masks while working with patients.
- Everyone entering the office will immediately wash their hands prior to entering the treatment room and once the service is completed.
- Staggered scheduling to reduce traffic volume allowing for social distancing between patients.
- A full 30 minutes will be scheduled between clients to fully clean and sanitize treatment room, bathrooms, and check-out area.
During this time, we ask that you assist us by adhering to the following rules and guidelines:
- Please call to cancel your appointment if you are feeling unwell with symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath, if you have traveled recently, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive with COVID-19.
- Arrive alone to your appointment unless you are accompanying a minor or a patient that requires assistance. Do not bring your spouse, friends, or multiple children who are not being treated to your appointment.
- Arrive at the scheduled time and WAIT in your car. Come into our office when you have received a text from us to enter.
- Please arrive with a face mask/covering and do not remove your mask until the therapist indicates it is safe to do so.
- All clients are required to sign a COVID-19 Wellness Form prior to every appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering our clinic.
Thank you for your partnership in helping us protect our community. Contact us with any questions. Let’s all stay healthy!