Colonics With Care offers a state of the art colon hydrotherapy experience utilizing the Libbe system. The Libbe system is the most advanced technology in the industry and provides clients with more freedom and privacy.
The LIBBE is an FDA Registered Class II medical device. The system is designed to allow evacuation of the contents of the colon during the administration of the colonic irrigation. The pressure, temperature, and flow of water can all be regulated throughout the session.
Lower Intestine Bottom Bowel Evacuation System
- Gravity Fed or Pressure Controlled
- Automatic Temperature Shutoff
- Safe Ultra-Violet Filtered Water
- Sterile – Disposable Rectal Tubes – “Size of a Pencil”
- Comfortable – Easy to Use
- May be Self-Operated for Those Who Prefer Solitude
- Dignity and Modesty Maintained
The “LIBBE” unit has a specially designed molded fiberglass basin for waste to be flushed directly into the sewer system.
With the Libbe system client’s can function more independently maintaining a greater level of privacy while the colon therapist is left free to assist the client in other ways.
We use only FDA registered equipment with disposable rectal tubes, speculums and tubing.