Step by Step Process of a Colonic at Colonics with Care
Written from the point of view from a very satisfied client:
Welcome To Our Colonics with Care
- If this is your first colonic, you may be a bit nervous.
- Upon entering suite 302 of Briarwood Office Park, you will be greeted with warmth and kindness by your Therapist.
- After being greeted, it’s not unusual for a new client to comment in regards to their immediate relief of a great deal of anxiety, due to the serene atmosphere and gentle nature of our therapists.
- Please fill out our Health Intake Form Online. The form pertains to various issues regarding your health, and general history.
- After showing you around a bit, so that you’re familiar with the office and location of facilities, such as the restroom and shower.
Peace and Relaxation Awaits You
At the point of entering the colon therapy room, clients have reported that they are much less anxious by this time and excited to get started.
- The cleanliness of the tranquil setting, calming colors and soothing artwork that seems to embrace you, may very soon become a retreat from your daily duties and worries.
The Introduction of the FDA Registered Device.
- Your Therapist will explain the functionality details of the colon hydrotherapy system itself.
- The state of the art colon hydrotherapy system, The LIBBE, is the most advanced technology in the industry and provides clients with more freedom and privacy.
- The LIBBE is somewhat of a “V” shape, with the lower part of the “V”, being the area in which waste enters and is quickly and constantly flushed away – eliminating embarrassing odors and messes.
- On the side of the LIBBE which faces the wall, a viewing tube allows for viewing of waste being removed, if you wish to see the waste that is being removed.
- The pressure, temperature, and flow of water can all be regulated throughout the session.
- The cushioned semi-reclining LIBBE is disinfected prior to each use and ready for your arrival, with soft clean sheets and pillows.
- Any questions that you have will be answered and instructions are offered as to how to position yourself and inserting the disposable rectal tube, if you prefer privacy during the insertion process.
- Glenda or Nyel will leave the room to to allow you to undress, putting on a fresh gown that is provided.
- You will lay on the specially designed, semi-reclining bed.
- Once you are situated, you will cover up the clean sheet, or blanket that is provided for comfort and privacy.
- If you’re comfortable inserting the rectal tube yourself, this will be your next step. If you need assistance, Glenda or Nyel will be available to guide you through the process.
- Once you are positioned comfortably, you will ring a bell that will signal to Glenda or Nyel that you are ready to get started.
Your Experience Begins
- Now, for the best part!!
- When water is turned on, you might feel a gradual flow of warm water gently entering your rectum.
- A warm compress is offered to be placed on your stomach.
- If you prefer privacy, as many do, simply let them know. A bell is available to call upon assistance if you need anything at all. Our therapists typically stay with a new client to ensure that you remain comfortable as you are become acquainted with this new experience.
- If you feel tense, you may experience some slight cramping, due to your bodies apprehensiveness to release in a new type of environment. Try deep breathing or imagery to help you relax.
- You will begin to feel a sensations that are associated with the need to defecate.
- Relax. Breathe. Release. Enjoy.
- After about forty minutes, the flow of water will be turned off and you will be left in privacy to finish up.
- Take a few extra minutes to relax, you may need to release a few more times.
- When you’re ready to clean up, you will find paper towels, cleansing wipes and sanitizing gel next to your bedside.
- Upon getting up, you may notice a few “crumbs” left over inside the release tank or viewing tube. The spray hose connected to the water cabinet can be used to quickly tidy up.
- If you feel the need to cleanse further, a shower, fresh towels and toiletries are available in the larger of the two lavatories.
- Before leaving you will be offered a tasty drink containing vitamins, minerals and probiotics.
- You will be given suggestions and recommendations after care of your session.
- You should feel fine to drive and carry on with your day as normal.